Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dear October








Dear October,

I'm glad you're here :) Many days I tell myself I can't wait to have a fresh new start to things. We all make mistakes, and have those bad days, but it's good to have that accountability from God, and to be allow to say, "ok, in October I'm not going to ______". It's hard to do it by yourself though. I know. I've tried time and time again to make resolutions alone, and to "follow the rules" by myself, and it doesn't work unless God is involved. I challenge you to ask God what is one thing that you need help in, and then pray every time you think about it for Him to help you to stay accountable to your resolution! You don't just need to make them on January 1st, make them today!

With love, and many blessings,
Meghan

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is beautiful, my sweet girl.