Although we were waiting for a longs time, we have been supplementing with making countless TEVs and tutorials for our tutorial page under the header!
Looking back on my summer, I can say it was quite an eventful one :) FLYING down a hill (and when i say flying i meant f.l.y.i.n.g.... ordinary bike accident with bro due to pride :z), sleepovers at cousin's house for 1 1/2 weeks, camping, homemade water slides, Canada's Wonderland, seeing my first concert, first loop-dee-loop ride (LOVED it! Went on it 7x after, and then others), lamp fires, photoshoots, swimming etc. Here are only SOME of the photos I took during summer break :)
(photo courtesy via Brooke)
I invited Aly over for a "Girl's Night" which consisted of movies, popcorn with milk chocolate melted over top, an adventurous biking ride to Mo's Market, and tutorial making! We made this for supper, and we had perfect autumn scented candles at our meal :)
Cute little 'love birds' at our church festival
At the Butterfly Conservatory! We brought home a pop up tent filled with monarch caterpillars and a milkweed plant and watched them eat, and grow, and molt, and emerge! After we tagged them and set them to Mexico!
Only when I'm with Jenah :) We dared each other to wear these all the way through Church Dance, and choir :) *check*
Tutorial coming soon!
My favourite-- mixed flavour smoothies from Mo's.
Au revoir,
Meghan
1 comment:
Hey Meghan!
Love all the pictures and I am so looking forward to all your new posts. :)
It was great seeing you today!
Love,
Syd :)
Post a Comment