Friday, August 31, 2012

Summer Paradise

Haii everyone :) I hope you are all having a beautifully gorgeous summer! Alyssa and I sure have been enjoying the life out of it :)

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

Since our last post was uploaded June 2nd *small grin* I have made this little post just saying where we've been, and what we plan on doing with our blog.
As you might have noticed, Alyssa nor I have been posting this summer, because we felt like we should take a break and enjoy the amazing weather and nature! I'm sorry that we kinda didn't tell you guys that we were going to not post all summer, but that is because we really didn't know we were going to do it! I am extremely grateful to announce that we have gotten THREE NEW FOLLOWERS during the summer (Oh my word God bless you girls!) so here is a shout-out to Melanie Reid via The Reid Family (although she has two other blogs... sorry, i might sound like a stalker lol, i'm pretty sure this is her main one), Heather via Inspired Insights, & Julianna Danielle via The Perfect Parfait!!! Thank you guys SO much :)
Soo.. onto our new resolution.. :) Well, Alyssa and I have been talking, and we decided that each of us would be posting either a post or a tutorial every other day except Sunday (although every once in a while one of us will post on a Sunday afternoon if we have the Holy Spirit's urge to share something pronto :) And yes, I said tutorial!! We have created a tab below our header made just for fun video tutorials we would like to share with you!
So with all of that said, I guess I can go, but I will see you very soon since we are starting our new schedule tomorrow :)  

Cheers to God's creation of summer,
Meghan

[pee-ess]: when i think of summer i think of... sandy beaches, colourful balloons on a cloudless deep blue sky, floral sunglasses, fruit popsicles, a soothing breath of fresh air, doing cartwheels in the thick grass, pastel and neon nail polishes, sitting cross-legged on the grass with friends while laughing and braiding flowers in each others hair, ice smoothies, vibrant colours, dancing in sunsets, having sleepovers with friends on  weekdays, shopping for cute bathing suits, lacing shorts, roasting marshmellows, doing flips in aqua, my hair turning blonder, Clementine freaking over the dozens of chirps at a great feast of feeders on our Sycamore, watering our gardens, wearing tank-tops, feeling heat on your skin, reading books among lavender and roses... comment below and share some of yours! 

2 comments:

Melanie Reid said...

welcome back to the blogosphere! :-D um... going for walks with friends (and not having to wear a coat!), having BBQs, and going boating and tubing! :D

sydney ellen said...

Sounds like you had an awesome summer! Can't wait for all those tutorials. :)