Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Faithfulness and GRAND PRIZE!!

Hey guys, it's Meghan!
Almost all of my life i've had trouble with being faithful. Faithful in reading my Bible, faithful to remembering things that are important to my friends, faithful in praying, and faithful in practicing my my songs on the piano. Nobody's perfect but we can come pretty close with God's help. I have gotten better throughout the years, but i still need help.
Alyssa and I have found this need for being more faithful and so we invite you to join us in striving to become better in those areas. All you have to do to win a special prize is to remember to read your Bible everyday, pray for people who really need it, and practicing the things you need more practice in! Remember, the special prize goes to the one who pushes the hardest [with God's help of course] and who writes a comment on November 31st 2011 telling us how big of a change you've seen.
GRAND PRIZE: i will send you a Boho Chic Prettiness Necklace from C+N that you can get nowhere else[!], and a personal note from Alyssa and I :)
May the best girl win!!

Obviously as you can see i need some practice :op [also this was a few weeks ago lol]

1 Samuel 26:23
The LORD rewards everyone for their righteousness and faithfulness. The LORD delivered you into my hands today, but I would not lay a hand on the LORD’s anointed.

3 comments:

A said...

awesome! wheres the necklace from? :)

Heather said...

the necklace is from Connon Nurseries :op It's REALLY cute :o)

Anonymous said...

Thats really cool!Ive been trying really hard latly, its working out great! love your blog post. I never read my bible every day, but now its most of the time. I love the story of Moses. Its hard to relate the isrealites to life to mine but we are pretty thick in the head! The isreisrealites continually complaind, I continualy disoby my parents. Ha I get into trouble to, its not the impretion I want people to havethough.


p.s. It dosn't matter who I am, we all sin some time or another!