Hey guys! How is your faithfulness doing? Two more strong days to finish up! Faithfulness is a wonderful achievement! Good job for those out there who have been faithful in practicing faithfulness!!
Good side affects of faithfulness have been shown towards my family here!
Typo: Sorry for possibly confusing you about sayin' November 31! No such thing, so I will move the date to December 1st so you have "little bits of more time" as says @brookeanne1 :o)
2 Samuel 2:6
May the LORD now show you kindness and faithfulness, and I too will show you the same favor because you have done this.
p.s. count how many times i said "um" lol :o)
p.s. count how many times i said "um" lol :o)
3 comments:
Hey Megs, It's Britty. I have to say that me and my friend Jill had a sleepover on Saturday, and she prayed for these 2 girls named Melissa and Valintina, and that they were orphans and needed God's support. I am praying like I never have before, and I found a passage that says: Ask and it shall be given to you. So I keep praying for Melissa and Val, and Jill said they are getting a good education! Praise the Lord!
Looks great! I've got to tell you, I've been loving the story of Joseph in my daily Bible reading!
Cool, guys! Keep on being faithful and tomorrow from 12pm-10:30pm you can tell me the biggest changes you've seen in BEING FAITHFUL. The person with the most change (and who has been thoroughly working on it for at least a week will be announced winner. Remember: BIG CHANGES or LOTS OF LITTLE ONES. God can do it, and He did, so tell me that He helped you in a big area.
Love you guys!
Meghan
Dec. 1 from 12-10:30pm tell me the BIGGEST CHANGE OR LOTSA LITTLE ONES!!!!
Post a Comment