Friday, November 18, 2011

Update on Faithfulness and Video

I have been working on faithfulness and reading about it in the Bible. When i woke up this morning i went into the school room and i labeled things i had to do in colourful chalk on "le tableau" :o) and then with all the speed i could muster i drew a line right through them like so: asldfkjdahfljdhflag [gibberish i know lol], and ended up finishing ALL of my subjects by 10am [never done that in my life and ooh do i like the feelin'!] Now, i'm very good at making beautiful, rainbowish schedules, but i don't always get everything done. This is the problem ;)
Later on, before the piano teacher came, i reinforced the notes to my head by practice and I noticed that I am getting better at sitting at the bench for a while and going over the keys. God is really helping me in faithfulness and I know this is something He would want you to do to!  It is a subject that will really help us when we are adults because it's easier to learn when you're a child because when your an adult it's hard because you've been living in unfaithfulness since you were little and you're used to it... Kay, that was weird.
I pray you will find "luck" in learning this very important character trait.

Now i know this has nothing to do with the subject of faithfulness [wow i've said that word a lot], but anyhow here is a silly/very professional [yeah right, Meghan] video that Alyssa and I made a couple months ago on my birthday. This is the intro for the next video i will post soon. Enjoy! 


You can tell this was earlier this year :op Also i'm never getting my hair like that again. Natural part is in the middle and so, of course, my bangs split there!
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Now THAT'S the Meg and Alyssa I know :)
Funny video, girls!
Love, Mommy (and Auntie Heather)
xo