Thursday, December 1, 2011

"Faithfulness" Contest Ends!

Good day, everyone! It's Meghan here. Aren't you marvelously excited with all of the amazing things God can do in your life? Fantastic. So. This day, December the first, two thousand eleven, the faithfulness contest held at Sisters in Christ is coming to a close. I am so glad so many of you yearned to become more faithful in doing chores, practicing your sports, reading the Bible, being faithful in honouring your parents, and much more! Now is your change to win a prize for practicing faithfulness in needed areas. Remember: to be the winner, you needed to have at least a full week to practice faithfulness, and to have really truly worked your hardest at becoming "new" through God in faithfulness!

How am I able to win the prize, you ask?

follow me
*write a comment on this post telling me a big change, (or a bunch of little changes) that occurred when you practiced faithfulness. We want to know the awesome things God did in your life!

*writing this comment is vital. Following is an option.

Tomorrow (Friday) I will announce the winner based on how many things changed in your life when you practiced faithfulness, as you tell me in a comment. The winner will receive a beautiful necklace with her first initial in it and a special note from Alyssa and I.

1 Samuel 26:23
The LORD rewards everyone for their righteousness and faithfulness. The LORD delivered you into my hands today, but I would not lay a hand on the LORD’s anointed.

2 comments:

sydney ellen said...

I'm already following your blog....so I'll just leave a comment. :)

What I found I kept catching myself on, is I would always keep forgeting (is "forgeting" with 2 t's?) to read my Bible or pray, so I would have to remind myself, and I did end up reading my Bible and praying every day.

Another thing that I pushed myself on, is sometimes doing the things I don't want to do. The other day I noticed there was a pile of dishes in the sink, and so Mom asked me if I could do them, and I did, even though I REALLY do not like washing dishes. :)

Even if I don't win this contest, it was a good reminder to keep being faithful!

(sorry for the super long comment :)

Meghan@ Sisters in Christ said...

Good job, Sydney!
Wow, washing dishes. I just helped my mom, but all i did was dry! (diswasher broken!)

faithful in chores and doing what you are asked to do i see...
hmmm :o)