Saturday, December 24, 2011

in the CHRISTmas spirit, you?

Hey there!  Wow, it's Christmas Eve!!!! I am really in the spirit today. How? Wearing my "naughty, nice long socks" from my secret santa for dance (hello, Hannah :)) with my point shoes... i try to break them in every week. I am also listening to David Phelps Christmas songs on iTunes while jazzin' on point. Are you having a great Advent?  

And while we're in the "ups" let's listen to my latest piano song, "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree!!" Yeah, i can tell you're ready to click that button, but wait! Don't pass on it. Well... maybe you should, oh com'mon? Just press it when I'm not looking. Oh, wait! You won't ever know if I'm looking? "He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake..." don't you guys think that song's a little creepy? I do. Kay, just press play. But first go and turn off the 'beat box' at the bottom of the page.


So obviously i am waay better at this song now. I mean my whole family has been fully annoyed all week with this song AND it was four days ago!!

On Christmas Break Alyssa and I will be doing a unit on the body. Like taking care of your Temple because many of us (including me) take for granted God living inside of us, and we just eat and do whatever we want to it. You can tell I am really excited about it because I already started making videos. Lol.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!

No comments: