I woke up last Tuesday at five am. Don't ask why, i really don't know, but I used the time to make signs. A tradition I do for everyone's birthday in our family. I went back to sleep and awoke again early with Oliver standing next to my bed. I knew he'd be up before me. He always is. Still dream taken i saying Happy Birthday and as i snapped into reality, I took him upstairs into the kitchen and handed him the menu. "What would you like sir?"
His choice, forever may be, eggs and yogurt {with a second course of grapes} and water. You can barely notice, but i put a squirt of yellow food colouring in the eggs, for no reason at all...
He was the king of the day, and a happy one too. Happy birthday, Oliver! I love you.
Just sayin, that isn't his natural smile. He claims he doesn't know how to smile. You actually have to act like you're going to tickle him to get him to smile naturally :)
And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the Lord your God.
Deuteronomy 28:2
1 comment:
Awww....Happy Birthday, Oliver!
Post a Comment