
The house is stirring with talk about the end times and I am starring out my window and thick, delicate, snowflakes are falling. It's like angels are gathering up piles of white crystals and letting go as they sprinkle out of the heavens. Although I am enjoying seeing the pink and lavender petals dying their hair, I loved the noises and little springish feelings. Funny, it must be the end times because He mentioned that the weather would be crazy when it was times up for that Magnificent, Holy brightness to come riding on a cloud. I note that it is April, which means my birthday, first day of spring, Easter and April Fools have all passed. And it snows. But, whenever God's promises are fulfilled in this earth, I am glad because that means I can see His Face soon.
Love and blessings,
Meghan
Pee-ess: think up those questions for Alyssa @Live.Love.Craft because she is doing a q&a guest post soon!!!!
Also, Thursday Enthusiast Video coming soon! Sorry, haven't uploaded any in a while :)
2 comments:
snow? wow, that's crazy! well written post and I really liked the pictures. :)
Thank you, Kendra!
Post a Comment