Every time spring arrives, I get this feeling. *Insert Adele song "Ohhh sometimes I get a good feeling. That I've never never ever ever had before, ohhh"* Well actually every year I get this feeling and I describe it in these words: free, free and free. To give you a little more of what I'm picturing, when the breeze is flowing through my toes and hair, I feel free. When my sisters and I go out on our freshly fertilized grass and practice doing cartwheels and headstands again, I feel free. When I see different species of butterflies and flowers coming out of gloomy months, I feel free. When I awaken and hear the sound of birds singing, and smell the freshening air, and see a whirl of flowers, and touch my bathing suit saying not much longer, and taste food without a sick stomach, I feel free, and that this is a magical time.
Love and blessings,
Meghan
Ps. First Thursday Enthusiast Video coming in a long time :}
2 comments:
Yay Spring!
Great post, Meghan. Love your photos.
Love, Mommy
xo
Keep meaning to comment that I love the pictures!
Post a Comment