I went to Sydney's house today. She taught me how to sew things. We made two skirts. The one I made for me was for Easter, and then Syd showed me how to make another for Ems, just for fun :)
we had mounds of fun and buckets of laughter
Don't worry, this is how the fabric looked :) We didn't do all that work, although it would have been an hour more of enjoyment
mine
Emily's
With the leftovers of the rufflies, Sydney created an iPod case, and I created an infinity scarf
Love and blessings,
Meghan
to cut and set stones, to work in wood, and to engage in all kinds of crafts.
4 comments:
They turned out well, didn't they?
So blessed to have talented friends!
Thanks, Sydney!
Good job, Megs!
xo
Love all the pictures! I had SEW much fun sewing with you! :)
Love,
Syd <3
Lol thanz for the support guyys!
Love and blessings,
MEghan
I saw you this morning at the church, and the skirt looked to nice.
Good Job Meghan :)
Post a Comment