Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Vacation Video 01

We love Florida and we go every year. This year we had two destinations, and love both of them for different reasons. We could've missed vacation all together, because right now we are wearing capris and sweaters but without this trip we wouldn't have these photos, videos, and crazy, dangerous, and memorable things that happened this trip.
And the series begins...

app name: iMajiCam {free}
sorry for the bouncing noise... it goes on and off :) Just turn your speakers waay up... and turn off the music at the bottom of the page.








we do a lesson in math to and from there, and sometimes motions get in the way so i need to take a break and write/doodle all over the blank spots :) Fill 'er up or waste it is what i say :)




I hope you enjoyed the first part of my vacation :) I praise God for our blessings even more because in the next part I will tell you some crazy/extremely dangerous things that happened to us in Florida!

Stay tuned and blessings,
Meghan

1 comment:

sydney ellen said...

Love that first picture with the sun! Very neat.