Saturday, March 10, 2012

Made my birthday even better

Another year has passed, has ended. This very hour, I will turn thirteen, a waayy new step up in my life, and I can't wait for what God has in store for me. Every year I ask God what the one thing is that He would like me to work on in my life for that year {as well as my New Years Resolutions} and He is bit by bit revealing to me what that is for this year. He told me to focus on the biggies that always get in the way of my happiness and then I pray. I had the most special day today, more than any other birthday ever! You get to see photos and videos of what happened today, and more coming that still need to be uploaded and more from the biggest slumber party known to mankind on Friday!!! {Well i don't mean i'll show you on Friday, I mean that's when the partay begins ;)} So stay tuned for more birthday surprises and vacation photo dumps, AND Thursday Enthusiast Videos!!!! 

Man, He made this day even specialer { (: } it's really worth it to take an hour and watch his other videos. He'll make you LAUGH and LAUGH and LAUGH!

Here's what my morning was like...







Hahaha, thank you to my incredibly minded Mom and Dad! I love you both... you are so creative... especially in locations :) The clue said: go to where you relax in the morning... :)

More photos coming soon!
Love and blessings,
Meghan

1 comment: