Saturday, March 3, 2012

Meghan's Not Dead neither is Alyssa

Hey guys! My family and I just got back from a two week Florida vacation an hour ago and over the next few days I will be uploading and uploading videos and photos for you and creating post while my body ajusts and I get back to school and normal schedule! Tornadoes in 10 states, 29 deaths, who knows how many missing , and over 100 tornadoes touched down, yeah got a story 'bout that. AND stung by a sting ray and dolphins and car accidents and more :) Yeah... your thinking, "what a trip!" No kidding girls, no kidding.

1 comment:

sydney ellen said...

Can't wait to hear about it!

We got a HUGE windstorm today and our trampoline blew into our front yard....the net's ripped, and some of the parts are bent! :( Hopefully we can fix it.

Happy Saturday!