
Ever since my Mom got back from a Christian retreat I have really been interested in painting again..
While she was there one of her friends gave her and the other lady's each painting. Ever since then I have really wanted to paint and I think God wants me to paint too.. Here are some of my paintings I did this week. (Yes I know they are not museum worthy but that doesn't matter to me.) :)
I hope you enjoy! If you have any ideas on what I should paint leave your comments down below!
I hope you enjoy! If you have any ideas on what I should paint leave your comments down below!
3 comments:
oooh! i love them! :) great job!
Thanks Alyssa, I'm sure Alyssa loves your inspirations... God was her majority :)
Thanks Alyssa! :) They took a long time.. I'm glad that you like them!
Post a Comment