Monday, February 20, 2012

Q&a + last verse update until winner announcement!

Greetings from an extravagantly excited person
... Why? Because you and I get to learn the
last verse to our bunch of verse memorization
and the winner will be announced this weekend!!
If you still would like to join the challenge +
Prize this week, you may, only if you do the
Mandatory {links not working so the
Post is called: challenge update and giveaway}
and actually memorize these three
Verses we've been doing over the last three weeks:

"many woman do noble things but you surpass them
All. Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting,
But a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
Give her the reward she has earned, and let her
Works bring her praise at the city gate." proverbs 31: 29-31

Love and blessings,
Meghan

Ps. Alyssa @ live love craft {look on sidebar}
is doing a Q&a on our blog so check out her blog and stir up some questions
About her crafts, life, and how she serves the Lord.

4 comments:

Alyssa - Live. Love. Craft. said...

so sorry for not getting back to you! yes, i'd LOVE to do a q&a post on your blog! just shoot me an email :)

teardrop@kc.rr.com

Alyssa - Live. Love. Craft. said...

okay... so i've looked all over and can't find the email. Weird... :/ could you send another one? Thanks!!!

alyssa~teardrop@kc.rr.com

sydney ellen said...

Hey Meghan!

Everyone was sick at our house earlier this week (except me!), so I'm a verse behind, but I think I'll be able to finish all of it by the end of the week.

Syd

Nizar & Ema said...

Hi Meghan,
I like every thing you share with us I also like the music,especially (City on our knees)so touchy and sweet.
God bless you and use you more and more in his Glory.


Emma