Monday, February 13, 2012

Week Two: Memory Verse

"Many women do noble things but you surpass them all. Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Prov. 31:29&30

That's it! It's crazy that i already have both of those verses down pat this morning... you have all week to memorize the second verse. Also, i am posting my first car accident soon! {Happened yesterday... no one's hurt seriously, and we witnessed God working in a lot of ways}.

Love and blessings,
Meghan

2 comments:

sydney ellen said...

Hey Meghan!

I have done all the mandatory, and I'll be memorizing the second verse this week!

I'm glad no one got hurt yesterday! Yikes.

Happy Monday!

Syd

Meghan said...

Yes, it was crazy. I'm just trying to find time to write it all down! My dad has a sore back and my neck feels weak (Oliver was in his 5 point harness so he's fine) but other than that and the horrible state the truck is in (photo soon) God truly protected us!