Hello everyone! It's time to announce the winner for the verse challenge and that is......
Elisha @ the official blog of Elisha!!! {Elisha, If you haven't gotten the verses down pat yet, I'll give you three days to finish memorizing this amazing verse, but if you can't the prize will go to Sydney @ the Maretzki Family!! Syd, we really need to see each other soon because I still have your prize from the last contest!
Again, the verses are: "many women do noble things but you surpass them all. Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Give her the reward she has earned and let her works brings her praise in the city gate." proverbs 31:29-31
Elisha, you've won a boho letter necklace {sorry, I don't have a photo, and a special note from Alyssa and I.
Thank you everybody for participating and memorizing God's Word with us!
Love and blessings,
Meghan
{Elisha please comment me if you haven't memorized the verse}.
3 comments:
I HAVE memorized the verse!!!!! :) do I need to email you my address???
okay, elisha! Congrats! I also commented your blog on the oscars post... thanks again!
thanks for this!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment