Hello y'all! {why'd i say y'all? I'm not even American? Just reading Erynn's blog...yeah that's it. You Americans eh? (: } Have you memorized the first verse via this yet? If not, there's still all of this week to memorize only "Many women to noble things, but you surpass them all" Proverbs 31:29 whoa, that was seriously the first time i've actually bluntly said it like that! Whoot, whoot!? Not so great? Okay, okay, well see who wins! We are also going to post photos of the prizes tomorrow, so stay tuned!
Here's the rules:
Mandatory:
. follow this blog {by email or google connect}
. memorized the verse
. when i post the photos of the prizes, comment say which one you like the best
. Valentine's Reality: go say i love you to someone {not a random guy with a mustache off the street but one of your family members}
Also, go check out Erynn's giveaway! Absolutely awesome prizes for her 50th follower! Be the 51st! I really love her blog... so because i love it, check it out! Well maybe you shouldn't because i like it... i know you'll find your own unique love for it too.
Love and blessings,
Meghan
3 comments:
Sounds good!
I follow you! And I will do allllll the other mandatory entries!! :)
whoa guys. You're awesome! Really trying to post the pictures soon!
Post a Comment